Autodesk Revit Architecture allows you to explore different design ideas and forms, following the course of thought the designer at all stages of design, document production and construction. The changes are automatically propagated to all related elements of the project. These building information model created in Autodesk Revit Architecture, allows you to create construction schedule, monitor compliance with environmental requirements, to check conflicts and manage the manufacturing of building products.
Compatibility with Vista: complete
* Operating system Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit (SP1) Ultimate, Business or Home Premium edition, or Microsoft Windows XP (SP1 or SP2) Professional or Home edition.
* Intel Pentium 4 processor with a clock speed of 1.4 GHz or equivalent AMD.
* 3 GB of RAM (1 GB if you do not want to visualization).
* 5 GB of free disk space.
* Monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution and video card with 24-bit color palette.
* Browser Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (SP1 or higher).
* Pointing device compatible with the Microsoft Mouse.
* To install: connect to the Internet or drive DVD.
* To register a license: an Internet connection.
* Installation requires internet connection, some data downloads from the site of Autodesk.
To update does not apply mode complete installation, technology installation of this pack is similar to that used for programs based on AutoCAD. Before installing the update, make sure that the version of an assembly Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010, originally delivered to the customers, is already installed.