Autodesk 3ds Max provides a comprehensive, integrated 3D modeling, animation, and rendering solution for game developers, visual effects artists, and graphic designers.
* Powerful 3D modeling—With an extensive polygon modeling and texture mapping toolset, modelers and texture artists can work more quickly and effectively.
* Advanced character rigging and animation—The fully integrated Character Animation Toolkit (CAT) provides an out-of-the-box advanced rigging and animation system.
* Choice of integrated renderers—Artists can create highly realistic or stylized looks using the tightly integrated 3ds Max scan line and mental ray® renderers, including unlimited free mental ray network rendering to finish rendering faster.
* Extensible pipeline support—Developers can customize, extend, and integrate 3ds Max into their existing pipelines with support for C ++ and .NET.
* FBX Import/Export for Unreal pipelines—Create and animate models in Autodesk 3ds Max and export as Autodesk® FBX® files, and then import into Unreal® Editor.